What to Expect
When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Jeronimo Pet Clinic in Mission Viejo CA have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call (949) 830-7387 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Once a year, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam, and may include teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Dr. Barbara Weintraub will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Jeronimo Pet Clinic for service.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Dr. Weintraub can still work with whatever information you have.
We develop tailored treatment plans and inform you prior to providing any treatment to your pets, so that you’re never caught by surprise. In some circumstances, Dr. Weintraub will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
Jeronimo Pet Clinic offers our patient form(s) online so you can complete it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
New Patient Registration Form (Required)
This let’s us record our pet and owners into our management software so that we can effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
Surgical Information Packet (Required)
This let’s us know the history and current state of your pet’s health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with?